What is Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club?
- A progressive dental educational model for dentists, dental specialists and their teams that runs from June 1st to May 31st that emphasizes interdisciplinary comprehensive care
- A dental study club providing high quality programming designed to enhance professional growth and development
- A unique educational forum combining didactic and clinical sessions in a small group setting; dedicated to excellence and higher quality patient care
- A program providing affordable local programming which features:
- Progressive dental education in a relaxed environment
- Nationally renowned and local speakers
- Personal and professional growth
What Makes Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club Unique?
- Offers a structured stepwise approach to continuing dental education
- Offers mentoring programs and personalizes the education process
- Affords general dentists ongoing interaction with dental specialists
- Involves staff sessions to enhance team building and practice growth
Scheduled Meetings 2016-2017:
For questions about Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club or to become a member contact:
The Doctors at Great River OMS