What is Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club?
- A progressive dental educational model for dentists, dental specialists and their teams that runs from June 1st to May 31st that emphasizes interdisciplinary comprehensive care
- A dental study club providing high quality programming designed to enhance professional growth and development
- A unique educational forum combining didactic and clinical sessions in a small group setting; dedicated to excellence and higher quality patient care
- A program providing affordable local programming which features:
- Progressive dental education in a relaxed environment
- Nationally renowned and local speakers
- Personal and professional growth
What Makes Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club Unique?
- Offers a structured stepwise approach to continuing dental education
- Offers mentoring programs and personalizes the education process
- Affords general dentists ongoing interaction with dental specialists
- Involves staff sessions to enhance team building and practice growth
Scheduled Meetings 2017-2018:
Tuesday, September 12th Study Club | RSVP by 8/29/17 | Click Here For More Information
Tuesday, November 7th Study Club | RSVP by 10/24/17 | Click Here For More Information
Tuesday, February 6th Study Club | RSVP by 1/23/18 | Click Here For More Information
Friday, April 20th Study Club | RSVP by 3/30/18 | Click Here For More Information
For questions about Great River Oral Surgery Implant Study Club or to become a member contact:
The Doctors at Great River OMS
Register or Pay for Your Study Club Membership
Enter your name below and click "Study Club Registration" to pay for your Study Club membership.